[MACソフト] CodeRunner (2.1.1) free MACソフト ダウンロード
[MACソフト] CodeRunner (2.1.1) free MAC Software Download
Edit and run code in any programming language with just a single click. With CodeRunner, it has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
– New Languages: Go, Markdown, and Rust are now included by default.
– Multiple Selections: Edit matching ranges of text simultaneously by using ⌘E and ⇧⌘E to add/skip multiple selections. Useful for renaming variables or editing other recurring strings of characters.
– Move Line(s) Up/Down: Move the currently edited line(s) up or down by using ⌥⌘↑ and ⌥⌘↓, respectively.
– Persistent Run Settings: File-specific run settings such as arguments, compiler flags, and input now persist after the file is closed and reopened, and across app launches.
– HTML/CSS Code Completion: Code completion for HTML tags, attributes, snippets, entities, CSS properties and CSS values.
– Console Colors: The console now supports certain ANSI escape sequences that modify text colors and attributes.
– Default Editor: Easily set CodeRunner as your system’s default text editor from within CodeRunner’s preferences window.
– Go to Line: Quickly jump to a line number using ⌘L.
– Clear Console: Clear console output using ⌘K.
– Copy with Colors: Copy the selected text including colors using ⌥⌘C.
– Paste and Preserve Formatting: Paste text from the clipboard without modifying its indentation using ⌥⇧⌘V.
– Go to Current Document: Quickly jump to the current document in the file navigator using ⌥⇧⌘G.
– Improved VoiceOver support.
– Fixed an issue with C# and Mono on El Capitan.
– Fixed an issue with LaTeX on El Capitan.
– Fixed an issue with tab characters in the console.
– Fixed an issue with character encodings in the console.
– Fixed an issue with indentation of pasted text in Python.
– Fixed an issue with double file extension after document renaming.